Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Herewith a Kool Kover Letter


Another entry in The Cover Letter contest:

Dear Search Committee:

My name is Dr. Joseph von Kool and I am applying for the open position in your Department.

Herewith I submit to you my application materials thereof for the aforementioned tenure-track position. Whereas my address is listed as Prestige University, henceforth I will be located at the Uber-Institute until such time as a tenure-track position is proffered and forthcoming.

Most sincerely yours,

J. von Kool, Ph.D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are deeply gratified to have received and furthermore are highly interested in your application. Heretofore you are hereby notified and thereby invited to our institution for an interview insomuch as this post may thereby be considered an invitation, as such.